TheRomanceEvangelist

The Romance Evangelist

The BookLikes companion to The Romance Evangelist (mharvey816.mh2.org).

Reviewer for Seductive Musings, Night Owl Reviews, and Romancing Rakes For the Love of Romance.

I live for the HEA/HFN and am decidedly pro-epilogue.

The Mistress - Tiffany Reisz A copy of this book was provided by the publisher for an honest review at SeductiveMusings.blogspot.com.

It’s fitting that “The Mistress” would conclude the amazing one of a kind Original Sinners series with a story so wild and yet so perfectly plotted that it makes all the books that came before it look like mere foreplay. Everything in the Original Sinners world has led up to this moment in time. Nora Sutherlin, the queen of this world and everyone in it, is in the most dangerous scene of her life, and her chances at staying alive depend on her ability to keep a mentally deranged person entertained with stories about the people they both claim to love.

There’s not much I can reveal about “The Mistress” without giving away its secrets and possibly ruining your own joy at reading it for the very first time. All I can say is that this book is the erotic romance equivalent of any epic fiction series finale you’ve ever read or experienced. Try to remember the best movie, book or TV series you ever loved that had the best ending ever and how wonderful that was. This is what “The Mistress” is to the Original Sinners series. All the scores are settled, all the secrets are revealed, all the lost loves are reunited. I have rarely been so entertained by any multi-book series before, and I fear I won’t ever be again. “The Mistress” is the best conclusion to the best erotic romance series and I am in debt to Tiffany Reisz for allowing me passage into the Original Sinners world.

Ratings: